Costa Rica Marriott has 15 meeting rooms with a total of 11, 356 square feet (1 055 square meters). You can arrange meetings, conferences, and special events in this extraordinary hotel.
Pre-Planning Your Event
• Determine the meeting purpose (training, board meeting, incentive, etc.).
• Consider group size, gender mix and ages, and any special needs.
• Determine meeting dates. Avoid dates that coincide with other company or industry events or holidays.
• Are the dates and days of the week firm or flexible?
• Plan the meeting in advance to secure the most desirable space.
Developing Your Event
• Outline the sessions day by day, including expected attendance, seating arrangements, setup times required, starting and ending times, and audiovisual and production needs.
• List food and beverage requirements for each day, including meals, receptions and breaks.
• Consider air and ground transportation needs.
• Plan entertainment and recreation needs, group activities and team building.
• Prepare a timeline for producing invitations, event promotion, registration and production of meeting materials.
• Designate an administrative person to create name badges and coordinate written material.
• Budget for all sponsor expenses and figure cost ranges for meeting participants' expenses.
• Does a keynote speaker need to be contacted?